Lots of you have already donated to our Ethiopia trip. THANK YOU. It might seem like I have been asking often. I have. But there are non financial ways to help, too. Perhaps others will be interested in buying prints, necklaces, or pouches as birthday or holiday gifts! This helps us to meet our fundraising goals AND increases the number of pretty things in the world. Win-win.
Here is what your donations can do:
- $250 a year supports one child for 3 hot meals a week, vitamins, and an education
- $300 pays for one teacher for one year ($30 per month)
- $25 buys 2 hens and one rooster- picked up and delivered to a families
- .24 cents feeds one child a hot meal
- $10 will buy several pairs of shoes for the shoeless
- $100 transports 50 lbs of supplies
- share this post with others
- shop for holiday gifts!
- buy a CUSTOM MADE necklace. $13 includes shipping. HERE: http://hatchew.blogspot.com/
- buy a pouch HERE: http://www.etsy.com/shop/
- buy a print HERE: http://hatchew.blogspot.com/
- send a donation (in any amount)!
- donate through Paypal. Just click on the link in my sidebar!