Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

30 days and Prints for Sale!

I leave in 30 days!

I am selling prints to continue fundraising for Ethiopia.  Right now I am raising money specifically to pay for transporting the supplies that I have, and buying supplies and food when we are in Ethiopia.  

Available prints:







These are for raw prints-  unframed and unmatted.  The borders around these examples are just to simulate framing.  If you would like a custom order please email me at meginhatch@gmail.com.  I would be happy to send you a quote for a larger print and/or matted or framed photograph.

All proceeds go directly to helping orphans.

How to order: 

Email me.  Please include the print you're ordering and the size.  I will reply with an invoice.  You can pay by Paypal or send me a check.  When payment is received, I will ship your order.

Shipping will be calculated on an individual basis.  Orders will be shipped via the USPS.

No comments: