Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Progress

I'm back from vacation.  I was mostly awash in relaxing camaraderie and thankful contentment.  Damn, I am so lucky to have the privilege of spending time with people who are kind and generous and welcoming and interested and interesting and smart and so unbearably funny.  Seriously.

Now it's time to get moving in the fundraisers. 

I got a voicemail while I was gone and Mexicali Blues is donating a gift card for the silent auction.  I am waiting to hear back a few other local places. 

My friend Kat is going to make a origami crane mobile for the auction.

I am actively seeking donations for the auction.  If you have donations of time, service, product, food etc.  I would be so happy to talk with you about it!

I am trying to select a few of my photos to auction, too.

In addition to the Night of Africa party (fun night out with other women from the trip and silent auction), I am also going to be throwing a Fair Trade party...  well, I'm not,  but my friend Emily is... :-)

Thanks for your interest in and your support of our trip! 

No comments: