Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Projects

I have a number of different follow-up projects going on right now.  And by "going on" I mostly mean swirling around in my head.

Sponsorships for Eloloam.  Kim and Wendy and I are hoping to move forward and it is very.hard.to.wait.for.answers.  But answers we need and so...  we wait.

Adoption support.  I am looking into the legalities of creating a fundraising portal.  I like portals.  Waiting.is.hard.

Also, I am rolling around efficiency and highest ROI and application of mental calories and resources and what it comes down to is that the scope of the issues is sometimes paralyzing.  But then I know.  One at a time.  My projects will to impact one at a time.

But how do I support the muscle?  Water.  Education.  Hunger.  Sex Trafficking.  Disease.  Abuse.  Shelter.  All of these underlie the orphan crisis.

Small is imperative.  But big is crucial, too.

No comments: